Sunday, September 20, 2009

I love my online friends

I don't have many friends.
My best friend moved to Texas so I hardly see her anymore.
We talk and email but sometimes a girl needs more than that.
I'm on a message board. The nest.
The girls there are amazing.
They are understanding and supportive and I love that I have people who can relate to me.
Mark has a few friends so he gets to go out and have fun with them.
I get to stay home with his mom.
She really hasn't been all that bad.
She gave me a schedule as to when I should make diner, and do laundry.
I didn't know we were going to share diner duties.
I thought she'd be on her own space eating whatever she wants.
And we would be all alone doing our own thing.
Apparently I was wrong. She is forcing herself to be my new bff.

No comments:

Post a Comment